Monday, October 11, 2010

MCS Main Kit for October


LOVE

These are two of my favorite women in the whole world, my niece Paige and my sister Catherine. They had just returned to their hotel from a day of shopping in San Fransisco where they were celebrating Paige's 21st birthday. That was 2 years ago already. Where does the time go?

I just love it when my My Creative Scrapbook kits arrive. I was fortunate enough to be asked to guest design through the year, and this month I got to design with the gorgeous LE kit. This MK is subscription, but hope you like it nonetheless! It is just full of gorgeous Crate Paper "Restoration" collection papers (2 of each), diecuts, and stickers. It also has matching trims that Pam always picks out so well, and doodle bug alphabets. But best of all is the assortment of Prima flowers! WOW! And if you get the add-on, like I did, you have enough flowers for 6 or more layouts with some to spare!






FAMILY


My youngest son, Matt, niece Paige and her BFF ReAnn playing cards in the 5th-wheel on our annual family camp out.





No comments: