Sunday, September 12, 2010

The Journey Begins


This is my support network as I begin my journey to acceptance, healing and peace... my husband, my three sons and their families, though all of them were unable to be there for this photo, they were with me in thought and love.

Products:

Clip art
butterflies

Prima
patterned paper
chipboard title

Silhouette
alphabets
leaf swirl

Handmade flower
water distressed flower


AMAZON WOMEN



These are the strong, compassionate, generous and loving women who saw me through my darkest nights. My sister, Catherine, her life partner, Brooke and my sweet little niece, Keilani.


Products:

Adorn It
tiny black alphabets

Karen Foster
final touch - clearly stickers (black flourish)


Martha Stewart
flower punch (base of handmade blue flowers)

Prima
patterned paper
chipboard embellishment
flowers

Puffy Glue
white swirl
(I scanned a Prima swirl, placed a sheet of transparency paper over the top and applied puffy glue to the pattern.)






2 comments:

katneary said...

Beatiful work Jackie, and very heart felt. You rock lady!!

Sharon Fritchman said...

Such beautiful layouts!! I love all of your beautiful details!!! I love your photos, too!