Monday, November 22, 2010

imagination


This is another picture of my grandson on my photo op gone wrong. I didn't get a single photo of the kids in front of my autumn garden because the neighbor's puppy never lit there, and the kids went wherever the puppy went. I love this photo however because I can just see the wheels turning behind those mischievous big blue eyes!


The page is made with November's beautiful Main Kit from My Creative Scrapbook along with the flower add on. I just love that MCS is now providing that option as much as I love flowers! This kit features Fancy Pants "Happy Together" collection along with an unbelievable amount of gorgeous embellishments even without the add on.

For this page I added a few of my own purchases, like the gorgeous butterflies purchased from Lidia Salas's etsy shop, Breaking Barriers. The chipboard title is by Maya Road.



1 comment:

Sandi Clarkson said...

Jackie, what a precious photo of your gs! Love it! FAb job on your page.. love Lidia's embellie and your Prima bling. Awesome design .. of course!