Thursday, November 18, 2010

Ruff and Tumble


Today's scrapbooking inspiration is "Ruff and Tumble" by Jackie Anderson. Jackie says, "My burning bush is aflame with autumn splendor, surrounded by beautiful rose shrubs. I could just imagine the glorious photos I could get of my grandchildren posed in front of them, so I asked their mom to bring them over for a photo shoot. Even the best laid plans of mice and men can be disrupted by a puppy, which is exactly what happened to mine. The neighbor's puppy came waltzing over and my photo op disappeared! Both the puppy and my 3-year-old grandson are so hyperactive that I was lucky to get any photos at all, let alone the endearing, sweet ones I had imagined taking in front of my autumn garden!"

Stop by Jackie's blog and gallery to see more of her fantastic scrapbook pages.

Product list:
Around the Block
- Teal patterned background paper

Bazzill
- Cardstock

Handmade flowers

Prima
- E-line pearls and bling
- "So Cute" patterned paper collection

Quickutz
- Silhouette alphabets

Tim Holtz
- Walnut Stain Distress Ink



----------

Jackie is one of eight members of the Gone Scrapbooking Creative Team. Team members will be providing card-making and scrapbooking inspiration for readers of Examiner.com's National Scrapbook Column through July 2011.

Subscribe to this column's free, and spam-free, email updates using the "subscribe" link near the top of this page. Subscribers receive email notifications when new National Scrapbook Column articles are published.

Here is the complete list of Examiner.com's National Scrapbook Column articles. Also check out the San Francisco and East Bay Area Scrapbook Column and the Gone Scrapbooking website.

No comments: