Thursday, August 5, 2010

Using up my Webster's Pages

I just adore Webster's Pages, and now that all their new stuff is coming out, I have pulled out my stash and am using it up to make room! I was also inspired by the July vintage challenge at the Webster's Pages site, which took three layouts before I had one I was willing to enter. I settled on "Dover Grandparents" which I posted last month. I'm still waiting to hear the results. "Vintage Me" and "Grandma's Babysitting Service" are my rejections, but I still like them and hope you do too. I completed the other 2 pages just this week.

MY SWEET BOY

I don't think this page featuring my youngest son Matt when he was just 6-years-old qualifies as vintage even though he is now 24. It was in an old collage picture frame that I recently dismantled and I am so unhappy with myself for smearing ink on his sweet little face, but my efforts to erase it were just making matters worse, so there it is.



VINTAGE ME

I did lots of inking, distressing, hand cutting and some masking with Glimmer Mist on this layout of me as a baby.


GRANDMA'S BABYSITTING SERVICE

I have such fond memories of summer days spent in Cedar City at my Grandma Dover's playing with all my cousins. Mom has two sisters very close in age, so as you can see, I had lots of ready made friends!


BE INVOLVED

This last page is for my sister and features my nieces and nephews "getting involved" in the Kerry campaign back in 2004. It was a good message for kids, even though their candidate lost.


Thanks a bunch for dropping by!

No comments: