Wednesday, May 26, 2010

bride


I couldn't wait for this new Capella collection pack of Basic Grey paper to become available and bought it as soon as it made an appearance in my favorite online store at Scrapbook.com. Silly me, I bought it thinking I would save it for Ben and Astrid's wedding next May, but it was sitting in my stash taunting me with its beauty and I just couldn't stand it, especially when I still have so many gorgeous photos from Katie's and Tim's wedding still unscrapped! So BG, if you are reading this, please come out with another gorgeous wedding pack by next May! LOL!



BasicGrey - Cappella Collection - 12 x 12 Collection Pack, BRAND
Antique Stick Pins | Jenni Bowlin StudioBlush Andorra by Prima
Blush Andorra by Prima
Prima flower centers
Prima - Fairytale Roses Collection - Miniature Mulberry Flower Embellishments - Baby Pink,
Prima - Say It In Pearls Collection - Self Adhesive Jewel Art - Bling - Mini Flourish with Roses - Light Pink,
Martha Stewart Crafts - Edge Punch - Arch Lattice,
AMM Vintage Findings / Odds & Ends



1 comment:

Michelle said...

Gosh, Jackie!!! This is just beautiful!!!! SO MANY wonderful details!!! Love the flowers, butterfly.. well everything!!! I am going to have to raid your gallery at sb.com for some ideas.. I have dug out my wedding photos and bought some of this line to use as well. Your work is just fantastic!!