Monday, May 24, 2010

Garden Grow

It is snowing in Price! May 24 and it is flippin' snowing! I had to turn on the furnace!!!!

These photos were taken back in the end of April when we actually had a day warm enough to get out and work in the yard. My grand kids love to come out and dig in my flower beds with me, and that is my daughter-in-law, Danielle, admiring the worms Ceairrah is digging up. As you can see, it is not easy being a super hero, and that darn cape just keeps getting in the way of my little grand son Gary!

This layout is done with May's darling main kit from MY CREATIVE SCRAPBOOK. I used a variation on the sketch included with the kit created by the talented Julie Bonner.



Hope the sun is shining on your garden today!

1 comment:

Darien said...

Beautiful!! What a sweet picture!!!! So sweet!!!