Sunday, May 9, 2010

cards

May has been a very busy month already! Monday I am leaving for a week to go to Tucson for my niece Paige's college graduation. As you can see, I have already been to my daughter-in-law's college graduation earlier this month and with company coming, completely forgot to photograph her card! This one for Paige will go with the album I have put together for her with photos lifted from her facebook page.

I cut the card, title, cap and grad silhouette on my Silhouette and used Fancy Pants "Road Show" papers and decorative brads. The flowers and felt are Prima.

My other niece, Keilani, is celebrating her 11th birthday this month by traveling to the national Odyssey of the Mind competition where her team qualified by taking second in state, so this card serves both as congratulations and birthday.

The card and die cuts are all done on the Silhouette and the papers are My Minds Eye.

The skunk is a private joke between Keilani, Connor and I.

And then, of course, this is Mother's Day, so may I take this opportunity to wish all my cyber friends a very Happy Mother's Day!

This card for my mom was also cut with my Silhouette and features Webster's Pages "Life's Portrait" papers. The cameo is also by WP, and the felt is by Prima. I cut the butterfly from pp and added stickles.



This last card for my mother-in-law is also a Silhouette cut featuring Webster's Pages "Life's Portrait" papers and alphabets. I also cut this butterfly from the pp and added stickles.


Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and Happy Mother's Day!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Jackie...I just had to come see your cards on the inside...these are wonderful! Looks like we are both being pulled to "the dark side"! LOL! Have a great day!