Sunday, July 25, 2010

the Look of Love

Another beautiful photo of my lovely step-daughter Katie and her new husband Tim on their wedding day in April of 2009.

Product list:

Pink Paislee:
Bees Wax patterned paper
Worker Bee patterned paper
Queen Bee die cut
Queen Bee ribbon pleat
Queen Bee cork buttons

Prima:
SIIP with flowers (gray)
Andorra (Lemon Ice) flower and butterfly
Pearl Panache (Candle Glow) flowers
Tea roses (snow)

Petaloo:
Celebrations paper flowers

Basic Grey:
alphabet stickers (Stella Ruby)

Martha Stewart:
Doily Hearts edge punch

Bazill Basics cardstock black

lace unknown




4 comments:

Scrapthat said...

Beautiful Job Jackie!! I love how you just allowed the heart punch to be imperfect!! Great job it's a beauty!

Kim Duran said...

I love that butterfly with the pretty feathered wings! Lovely layout, Jackie!

Sandi Clarkson said...

Love the softness of this page! Excellent design! You never disappoint!

bakscrap said...

This is so pretty Jackie! I am wanting to get started scrapping my own wedding pics (from 2002), I am not sure where to start, and I keep seeing gorgeous layouts like this one that fill me with ideas. What will someone do next that I want to lift ideas from?