Saturday, July 17, 2010

heat wave


This is my very first submission as a DT representing Gone Scrapbooking.com at Examiner.Com. and I am a little nervous about whether or not it is up to snuff having never been on a creative team before. Here's the link if you want to check it out: Scrapbook inspiration from Jackie Anderson. There are 8 other creative team members and each day features the work of one of these talented artists.

The page features my lovely future daughter-in-law Astrid someplace in Kansas where she and my son are grad students at the University of Kansas.

I used my June main kit from My Creative Scrapbook. The product list includes:

Fancy Pants Rusted Sun:
Laguna Beach patterned paper
Umbrella patterned paper
Beach Ball patterned paper
Sunrise patterned paper
Rusted Sun rub-on
Rusted Sun element stickers
Rusted Sun strips

Petaloo:
Flora doodles
Buttons Galore:
Custom button mix

Maya Arts:
Swiss dot - yellow

Janlynn embroidery floss
Zigg writer - black
Heidi Grace edge distresser




Thank you so much for stopping by and for your support and comments. They are so appreciated.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

You shouldn't be nervous, your layout is beautiful! Love the stitched sun and the twisted ribbon with the buttons!

Peggy said...

This is beautiful Jackie, no need at all to feel nervous! I really love the stitched sun and the beautiful colour combo.
xxx Peggy