Monday, July 26, 2010

Dover grandparents


I made this layout for the July challenge at "Inspire Me" on the Webster's Pages website. It is currently being featured, which brings me so much pleasure! The tiny side photo is the original photo, but it was so small that I tried scanning and blowing it up, which resulted in a grainy photo, but one that fills the page a little better. I also wanted to include the original. This is one of the few pictures I have of my mom's parents before they became my grandparents.


All products are WP except the Prima flowers and Basic Grey notebook paper.


4 comments:

Sandi Clarkson said...

Congrats, Jackie .. great idea to include the original photo alongside the scanned copy. Love the Lily of the Valley cutwork .. wonderfully done!

Becky said...

Jackie...you are so very talented! So glad they picked you to be featured! What an awesome photo and layout!

Vel said...

What a beautiful lo, Jackie!

Sharon Fritchman said...

So awesome!!!! I am not surprised that you were chosen to be featured!!