Thursday, March 25, 2010

You're Special

My niece Paige really is special, and not just to me, though definitely that too. She is a joy to scrap since, I swear, she has not once in 22 years taken a bad picture, but not only is she beautiful, she is naturally happy and brings joy to everyone around her just by being in her presence.


Along with the K&Company Susan Winget "Nature" specialty paper pad and cooridinating stickers, I also used Prima - Belle Arte Collection - Mulberry Flower Embellishments - Roselle and e-line jewels, American Crafts large white jewel brads, Ranger Ink - Stickles Glitter Glue - Aqua, Making Memories circle cutting system and Quickutz Silhouette to cut the title, doily, white lace border, along with a Martha Stewart Crafts - Edge Punch - Scallop Dot.

I created the background shape using the same method described in my "Remember Friends" post on making circles, except that for this layout I used the background shape form a Webster's Pages sticker sheet as a pattern.


Thanks so much for taking a look!



No comments: