Wednesday, April 28, 2010

"max @ whiskers"

I put together this series of pages from the fabulous BASIC GREY "max and whiskers" collection lickety split the other night. Above are my two sons with our cocker spaniel Bailey. Every year when they came back from their summer visit with their dad I had a surprise waiting, and this was a big year because not only did I have this adopted pup, but had moved out of the apartments we had been living in and into a house where I had fixed up a room for each of my three boys. We lost Bailey to old age a couple of years ago.



When my sister Catherine and Brooke joined to make a family they brought together "big dog" Ray, and "little dog" Lily, who are pictured above getting a bath. Below Lil can be seen making herself quite at home in a way Ray cannot!



No comments: