Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Memories are treasures

I have scrapped this photo before and gave the page to my mom. I planned on doing another for me, and then my sister saw the first page and said she wants one too, so I decided I probably should do one for my brothers as well, so, for better or worse, be prepared to see this photo make an appearance in several more layouts. It is of my mom and grandma taken sometime in the fifties.

This layout features g. c. d. studios "Ella Blue" collection papers, which I think are perfect for heritage pages, though I have also used them for another layout of Astrid. The hat pin is more of Bettylou's beautiful handiwork. The flowers and pearls are by Prima, the lace by May Arts.



The pretty butterfly is a gift from my very talented and sweet friend Ingrid that came to Utah all the way from the Netherlands. The butterfly trail is
me@my BIG ideas puffy stickers. The rub-ons are Kaiser-Craft.

Thanks so much for joining me in my addiction!

1 comment:

LISA said...

Wow, Jackie...This is just gorgeous!! And it doesn't even look like the same photo on this LO..You are using my current favorite shape right now, and love how you edge punched it to compliment the backround paper...Very beautiful!!