Sunday, June 13, 2010

Family


I gave this BeggaHuna sketch a real work out! I wanted to give each of my siblings a page of Paige's graduation, and since mutipic layouts are such a challenge for me I used the same sketch, almost the same photos, with different paper collections to save time since I want to take these pages with me when we go to our annual family camp out later this month and save myself shipping. My mom does beautiful scrapbook pages herself, so she didn't get one!



These first two for my brothers feature Black Market pps, Prima flowers along with some of my home grown flowers, doodled stitching, stamped and hand cut leaves (Martha Stewart) and Silhouette cuts.

This one for my sister features KaiserCraft papers, Prima flowers and leaves, hand doodled stitching and Thicker alphabets.


The last one for me features Prima papers, flowers and chipboard alphabets that I painted with Simmerz.


Thanks for taking a look!

3 comments:

Sharon Fritchman said...

Your family is so lucky to have you to create such a beautiful way to remember this occasion!

Anonymous said...

love your variation on a theme here. You work this sketch so well.
Bella

Lynn Biermann said...

Beautiful work Jackie! One is prettier than the next! Your family is very lucky!! tfs :)