Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Out of Africa

This is a series of flat pages for my sis of her family at "Out of Africa" in Phoenix, which is why I used palm trees, cacti and sun!

The top page is a Creative Imaginations die cut with Silhouette cut border and sun and Jolee stickers. The second page is Cherry Arte pp and Silhouette cut title, palm tree and borders.



The last page is Creative Imaginations pp and Silhouette cuts with a Jolee sticker tiger.


We are going camping tomorrow for several days, and the day we get back my sis and family will arrive as well, so will see you all in a week or so! Happy scrapping, and thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Sharon Fritchman said...

Jackie! I love the fun, whimsical layouts that you made with these photos! So adorable! (and I am loving the music. . .)

Debbie said...

Such fun layouts!

Beebeebabs said...

Love your layouts you did a great job thanks for sharing

Peggy said...

Oh Jackie, these are so much fun!!! I really like this style too. I'm so used to seeing circles and flowers,that sometimes it's hard imagining you creating anything else. But here you go, proving you're great at a style like this as well. Way to go!!!
xxx Peggy