Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Our Family

This is the third time I have scrapped this photo of my grandma and mom. I love it, and so I'm doing one for each of my siblings as well as the one I did for Mom and one for me.

This layout features the beautiful G.C.D. studios "Ella Blue" collection and this sketch from Sketch Inspiration at http://sketchinspiration.ning.com/



The framing around the photo is original to the picture. The flower vine is by Prima. That lovely ribbon is a gift from my dear friend Luzma. Thank you sweetie! I love it! I added a Prima pebble to a decorative button center.



The envelope came in a My Creative Scrapbook kit so I'm not sure who manufactures it. I decorated it with Basic Grey stamps and Tim Holtz distress ink. The journal tag is by Tattered Angels.


The swirls and small paper flowers are hand cut from Khaki Collection Quick Quotes Paper. I added liquid pearls to the flower centers. The flowers and pebbles are by Prima.


Thanks so much for dropping by.

2 comments:

Sharon Fritchman said...

Just stopping by to enjoy some "jackie music!" I absolutely love your family layout!!!

LaBonita said...

WOW what an amazing LO, Jackie! Love it!