Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Life is full of beauty.


This is my son Ben, who rode the cable car to the top of the mountain to get the best view of Bogota only to be engulfed by fog! But what a fabulous photo it made don't you think?

Fancy Pants Designs - Road Show Collection - 12 x 12 Paper Kit,
Fancy Pants Designs - Road Show Collection - 12 x 12 Printed
Fancy Pants Designs - Road Show Collection - 5 x 8 Notebook
Fancy Pants Designs - Road Show Collection - 12 x 12 Double Sided Paper - Cards
Fancy Pants Designs - Road Show Collection - Buttons
Fancy Pants Designs - Road Show Collection - 12 x 12 Double Sided Paper - Pink Paisley
Prima - Tea Rose Collection - Mulberry Flower Embellishments - Sweet Teal

I trimmed the black swirl paper to the center width of the overlay and attached both to white card stock so the gorgeous color and design in the frame would be more visible. I cut the title and blue swirl from one of the journal cards to better fit my design. I used my craft knife to cut slits for the lace to fit through on the edges and attach to the back of the page to give it a more finished look. The pink flowers are also made by Prima.


No comments: